Frequently Asked Questions
What Is A Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant is a self employed, professional administrator who provides business support to a wide portfolio of clients. A Virtual Assistant will have all of the equipment required to fulfill their role and many years of experience in industry.
Who Can Benefit From Using A Virtual Assistant
A Virtual Assistant offers a flexible service. Many SME’s can benefit from a Virtual Assistant. Some of the types of businesses which can benefit from using a Virtual Assistant are start-ups who do not have the funding, or workload, for a full time employee. Established businesses can also benefit if they are looking at new business ventures where they don’t want to pull a full time employee away from their normal work.
What Are The Key Benefits Of Using A Virtual Assistant?
Some of the key benefits:
- Employer Overheads – You don’t need to pay employers national insurance contributions as we are not a full-time employee on your payroll. With that comes a whole range of benefits as you won’t have to worry about sickness leave, holidays, or PAYE either.
- Flexibility – You can pick up our services on a regular or ad-hoc basis. There are no lengthy commitments and we work completely around you. You only pay for the hours that are worked and can change these on a weekly basis.
- Freeing Up Space – We predominantly work from our Wimborne Office, and therefore you don’t need to make space for us; or buy us any equipment. We provide everything we need to carry out the work.
- Not Paying Agency Fees – We can provide cover for planned and unplanned staff absences, provide cover during busy periods, when launching new projects or through recruitment periods and you won’t pay the cost of using agency staff!
- Our Experience – We have a sound knowledge in many different sectors and our team bring this to your business
- Passion – Our team have a vested interest in your business success therefore we treat your business like it’s our own. We guarantee to deliver on time; every time.
- Insured – We have Professional Indemnity Insurance and Public Liability Insurance and can provide copies of our cover on request.
Do I Need To Purchase A Minimum Number Of Hours?
No. We work as flexibly as possible. Our packages allow you to use hours as and when needed, without having to discuss invoicing every time you require some support. Alternatively, you can use us on an ad hoc basis.
How Do I Pay?
By bank transfer (details available upon invoice).
I Am Worried About Confidentiality?
We would be happy to sign a confidentiality agreement or non disclosure agreement if required.
I Would Like Some Support, What Do I Do Now?
Get in contact with us using our contact form